The purposes of this Center are mainly to cultivate high-school teachers for the Departments of Tourism and Food and Beverage Management. Our overall development goals are set as follows:
- To cultivate good teachers for the vocational high schools in the field of Hospitality and Tourism
- To provide diversified and normalized pre-employment curriculum and teaching practicum.
- To activate learning and life counseling for students.
- To integrate resources of vocational schools and strengthen educational practicum.
- To strengthen job placements for students and enhance employment rates for teachers.
- To enhance teachers’ teachingandresearch capacity
- To arrange the curriculum based on the course requirements and the expertise of a teacher.
- To enhance the teaching and research expertise of a teacher.
- To promote counseling in hospitality and tourism education
- To hold seminars related to hospitality and tourism education so as to enhanceprofessional knowledge for teachers and students of technical and vocational schools.
- To promote and implement cooperation and education between industry and academy
- To strengthen cooperation between industry and academy and promote the research and development of hospitality education.
- To hold all kinds of extension education and expand more advanced hospitality training for vocational-school teachers.